Next level innovation platform for teams
Innovators go next level with powerful and simple to manage tools
START YOUR FREE PLAN
Under the hood
Checkout how we done it!
1 Harvest Great Input
- Invite your coworkers, clients or partners to help you complete a mission.
- Generation ideas for new product, building a SWOT, doing a project review, or train employees.
- Accept Mission is a game engine and delivers exactly what you need!
2Go undercover Missions
- Every user in Accept Mission operates undercover.
- Any rank within a company is allowed to share any idea they want.
- Just select anyone you would like to add and have a succesful mission with loads of ideas generated.
3Generate many Great
- All agents will collaborate time and place independent.
- Every hour, day or every week they receive an objective to complete.
- Agents can easily generate a lot of ideas in a short period of time.
- Mission finished? Alright, now you can export the report directly in excel!
- You can simply build your report and select the best input
- Proceed to the next phase of your project.
motivation and fun
- There is a clock ticking and you always know what your score or experience rate is for each mission.
- In all objectives or missions everyone gets an update on what the score is of his or her team or as an individual agent.
- The best ideas will automatically be listed at the top of the scoreboard.
Trusted by great organisations everywhere.
What our client’s say!
“Accept Mission is a great tool. It took me only 20 minutes a day during 5 days to add and review ideas of a large and broad group throughout our organisation. That every participant used an avatar was of great value. Being anonymous helps to collect a maximum of diverse ideas. Nothing is taboo or too wild. There are no restrictions in expressing yourself. Besides the great output, it is also much fun!”
“With Accept Mission Creatieve Koppen created a powerful tool that enabled our global business team joining from all across the globe to create many good ideas and feedback in a very short timeframe. The concept of a live mission with gamification elements created a brainstorm setting that removed all the downsides of a traditional brainstorm. We definitely see many possibilities to use Accept Mission!”
“Compared to a meeting, Accept Mission motivates you to take more time to think about your ideas. Since it’s anonymous, you don’t feel any restriction anymore to suggest whatever ideas come to mind. In a live meeting, you might have hesitated to even mention them. We also invited people from outside our organisation, which gave us a different perspective on things. Furthermore, I liked the game and competition elements in Accept Mission. Trying to figure out who is behind the characters keeps the mission alive and playful, which motivates people to continue.”
“What I liked most, is being able to vent your ideas anonymously. This also enables the whole organization to be inspired by others. This totally different way of brainstorming, including the opportunity to add photos and videos and the ability to respond to others, is the real deal.”
Best-practice examples for Accept Mission
Proven Examples for Accept Mission
Generating ideas (challenges and inboxes) with small to very very large amount of people (gamification by design).
Managing many idea boxes,
with smart intake, collaboration and advanced selection tools.
Managing the progress of innovation projects
with pipelines, boards and reports.