Next level idea management platform
START YOUR FREE PLAN
Under the hood
Checkout all powerful tools
1 Challenges and collection ideas with Ideation Missions
Collect great ideas with many gamification elements
- Invite your coworkers, clients or partners to generate many ideas
- Gamification by design: undercover users, timing, reminders, leaderboards, progress bars
- Easy to use script builder for simple (single objectives) and advanced (multiple objectives)
2 Continuously collect ideas and collaborate with Inbox Missions
Engage people and collaborate on ideas coming from anywhere
- Manage multiple inboxes to collect ideas from different sources
- Collaborate with users to develop ideas into great solutions
- Smart decisions making for managing the innovation roadmap
3Decision making tools with ‘Selection Missions’
- Undercover (optional) selection rounds
- Simple and advanced selection methods
- Public and expert score features
4Keep track of progress with ‘Innovation Projects’
- Boards to keep track of innovation progress
- Collaboration with team members and share files
- Flexible reporting and integration with PowerBI
5Develop innovators with ‘Learning’ tool
- Powerful and easy to use models for innovators
- Many interactive canvasses for problem finding, solution finding etc.
- How-to’s and lessons learned to kick off and kick ass innovation projects
Trusted by great organisations everywhere.
What our client’s say!
“Accept Mission is a great tool. It took me only 20 minutes a day during 5 days to add and review ideas of a large and broad group throughout our organisation. That every participant used an avatar was of great value. Being anonymous helps to collect a maximum of diverse ideas. Nothing is taboo or too wild. There are no restrictions in expressing yourself. Besides the great output, it is also much fun!”
“With Accept Mission Creatieve Koppen created a powerful tool that enabled our global business team joining from all across the globe to create many good ideas and feedback in a very short timeframe. The concept of a live mission with gamification elements created a brainstorm setting that removed all the downsides of a traditional brainstorm. We definitely see many possibilities to use Accept Mission!”
“Compared to a meeting, Accept Mission motivates you to take more time to think about your ideas. Since it’s anonymous, you don’t feel any restriction anymore to suggest whatever ideas come to mind. In a live meeting, you might have hesitated to even mention them. We also invited people from outside our organisation, which gave us a different perspective on things. Furthermore, I liked the game and competition elements in Accept Mission. Trying to figure out who is behind the characters keeps the mission alive and playful, which motivates people to continue.”
“What I liked most, is being able to vent your ideas anonymously. This also enables the whole organization to be inspired by others. This totally different way of brainstorming, including the opportunity to add photos and videos and the ability to respond to others, is the real deal.”
Best-practice examples for Accept Mission
Proven Examples for Accept Mission
Generating ideas (challenges and inboxes) with small to very very large amount of people (gamification by design).
Managing many idea boxes,
with smart intake, collaboration and advanced selection tools.
Managing the progress of innovation projects
with pipelines, boards and reports.